林布拉特的石頭(Rimblat's Stone)
在東瘟疫之地裡殺死怪物後有一定的機率小量治療自己。
Grants a chance to cast a small self-heal when killing creatures within Eastern Plaguelands
所以泰拉納想在到北谷之前先幫助旁邊那位可愛的哥布林小姐-加美拉.爆嘶(Gamella Cracklefizz)解決一下尼拉布(Nerubian)的問題。
執事安達爾(Deacon Andaal)認為它們的舉動仿佛在聖光的臉上吐口水一樣!
它們吃人肉、它們在犯罪,它們是個需要優先考慮被處理掉的邪惡勢力。
爛苔眼晴(Mossflayer Eye)
任務物品
「在個邪惡的食人妖頭上拔出來的。」
"Plucked from the head of a sinful troll."
督軍塔雷什森的身體(Body of Warlord Thresh'jin)
任務物品
「在死亡的時候,他看起來更年老和脆弱。」
"In death, he looks much older and more frail."
費斯陶說:「現在我要走了,已經沒有留下來的理由,我或許是個不死族,但我有著自由的意志。」
I will be goin' now. I have no reason to remain here. I may be undead, but my will is my own.
費斯陶說:「我會在另一邊的綠色草原裡跟你再見,Ersha。」
I will see you in green fields on the other side, Ersha.
(費斯陶跳進火堆裡自盡。)
泰拉納得知蓋德文失蹤的消息後只擔心他破壞了自己跟費歐娜的關係。
蓋德文的祈禱書(Gidwin's Prayer Book)
任務物品
「一本寫滿神聖法術和祝福的書藉。」
"A book of holy spells and blessings."
...聖光在上,我到底做了什麼?」
得知蓋德文這次的失蹤不是開玩笑後,泰拉納的態度產生了一百八十度轉變。
I can't believe I let Gidwin run off like that!
費歐娜說:「這不是你的錯,泰拉納。要是他自己決意要離開的話,沒有人可以阻上他。」
It's not your fault, Tarenar. He ran off on his own will. None of us could stop him.
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「我們還不能肯定他已經被殺,或許他只是跑到某處去而已。」
We can't be certain that he was killed. Maybe he just ran off somewhere.
泰拉納.日擊大喊:「不,他的祈禱書從不離手!他永遠都埋頭苦幹地學習著。」
No, he'd never just leave his prayer book behind! He was always nose deep in that book, studying.
泰拉納.日擊說:「他以前經常在學習,總是想變得更強。」
He was always studying, always trying to get better.
![]() |
Even more reason to believe that he's still alive.
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「像蓋德文這樣的聖騎士能塑造成一個優秀的死亡騎士,任何擁有足夠力量打敗他的天譴軍團成員會發現這一點的。」
A paladin like Gidwin makes a fine death knight. Any member of the Scourge powerful enough to defeat him would know that.
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「這樣的話他有可能是被藏在某處,正等候死亡儀式開始。」
It's likely that he's being held somewhere, awaiting a death ritual.
費歐娜大喊:「真的嗎?這是好消息!」
Really? That's great news!
費歐娜說:「好吧,實際上,這是個壞消息,但考慮到它的另類性...」
Well, actually, that's pretty bad news, but considering the alternatives...
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「如果我們是要找他的話,現在前進著的方向就對了。他很有可能會被帶到斯坦索姆裡,或是病木林去。」
If we're to find him, we're headed in the right direction. It's likely that he was taken to Stratholme, or potentially to the Plaguewood.
Both are places of great evil. This is the leg of my journey that I shun the most.
泰拉納.日擊說:「我還不確定我已經準備好一個人到那裡去。」
I'm not sure I'm ready to go in there alone.
費歐娜說:「你並不是一個人的,泰拉納。你在旅途上經已結識到很多新朋友,除此之外,在你自己的努力下你還成為了一個熟練的聖騎士。」
You're not alone, Tarenar. You've made allies along the way. And besides, you're a skilled paladin in your own right.
泰拉納.日擊說:「我,熟練?不,不,蓋德文才是個優秀的聖騎士。他是個每晚都花數小時練習的人...」
Me, skilled? No, no, Gidwin was the good paladin. He's the one who stayed up for hours every night practicing...
費歐娜說:「...但是你沒有練習也追趕上了他的進度。」
...yet it was you that continually kept up with him, Without practice.
I've watched both of you fight, Tarenar. You've got natural talent, more than Gidwin ever will.
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「大概這就是他離你而去的原因。」
Perhaps that's why he left without you.
泰拉納.日擊說:「你的意思是?」
What do you mean?
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「可能他覺得他需要證明出他跟你有著同樣的才能。」
Perhaps he felt he needed to prove that he was as talented as you.
This is all my fault. I've got to go find him, to set things right.
阿格斯.海比亞高說:「我並沒有說這是你的錯,泰拉納。但不要讓它阻止你去拯救蓋德文。」
I wouldn't say that it's your fault, Tarenar. But don't let that stop you from saving Gidwin.
明天如無意外應該是最後一篇了!
向費斯陶(Vex'tul)致上最高敬意
回覆刪除願他能安息
版主加油,劇情終於要收尾了~
感謝支持啊啊啊啊
回覆刪除我會繼續努力的!